Today this made me happy


One of my favorite songs of all time, given like magic in a new and extraordinary way.

Their documentary “Playing for Change – Peace Through Music” is airing on PBS this month.  You can check the above link to see if it will be on your station.  Alas, the sucky Seattle PBS station is not currently in the list. 

3 more pills to go.

4 comments on "Today this made me happy"

M on July 31, 2009 at 4:54 AM said...

thank you. this made me smile and i really really needed that.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle on July 31, 2009 at 6:08 AM said...

that was awesome and i really needed that today!

Thanks for sharing!!

Sunny on July 31, 2009 at 7:48 AM said...

What a wonderful song! It actually gave me chills listening to it. Thanks for sharing, a perfect way to begin the day. :)

Kate on July 31, 2009 at 6:50 PM said...

I'm standing by you! And oh so very very grateful that you are standing by me,.

Thanks Traci, this is awesome. I heard about it on public radio, but being able to hear it here is a great gift.

xo
Kate

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez