Taxicab confessions…aka TMI


This may hit somewhere in the realm of TMI -- you have been warned.

This crappy IVF stuff with all of its protocols, shots, side-effects, pills, who-ha invading, and tenderness of normally very happy places has definitely put a damper on my love life…but I am now fully recovered and I’m…um…really…how you say in English?

Anxious.  Edgy.   Revving my engines for full throttle.  Up, up and AWAY!!!

I have managed to make matters worse.  You see it started innocently enough.  I needed to get some chores done, so I went looking for an audio book on audible.com.  First, I eyed some Chick Lit options but eventually my meandering slid into an area I have never before stumbled.  Erotica. 

“Hmmmmmm” I thought, “this could be very interesting.”  I read some reviews of different choices and finally chose this book called “Broken”.  This. Book. Is. Totally. Smutty.  It is not “romance” don’t let the publisher fool you, and erotica is a bit tame for the category.  I think it is raunchy and trashy and very much more like p0rN.  As they say, the mind is the most powerful sex organ.  I am loving it. Talk about revving your engines. 

To top things off, I made an appointment at the spa.  3:15 with the waxing woman.  We’re talking a trip to South America ladies. Someone turn on the bow-chica-wow-wow music. Oh, yeah.

MrBeep will not know what hit him when we arrives home. :-) <<insert giddy laughter>>

10 comments on "Taxicab confessions…aka TMI"

Pie on June 26, 2009 at 1:08 PM said...

LOL! You go girl!! And I was just planning on watching baseball this weekend.

Rrrraw!

Mrs. Gamgee on June 26, 2009 at 3:58 PM said...

oh wow... good for you girl!

Liv on June 26, 2009 at 6:24 PM said...

Whoo! Get 'em! As a tribute to the late great MJ I'm going to sing Dirty Diana to you. :o)

This put a smile on my face today!

Michelle on June 26, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

Wow! :) You cracked me up!!! :) Thanks and have fun!!!
~Michelle ICLW

Sunny on June 26, 2009 at 7:51 PM said...

Woo hoo! I just added that book to my hold list at our local libary. :) Nothing I enjoy more than a good trashy novel. There's a great blog out there called Smart Bitches, Trashy Books if you are so inclined. And give Kresley Cole a try... I could liquify her books and pump them into my veins all day... mmmmmmmm...

Anonymous said...

haha, good for you... I bet the hubster is going to encourage you to keep 'reading'!

daega99 on June 27, 2009 at 7:09 AM said...

Enjoy!!!! The book sounds interesting!!! I am also a waxing enthusiast for the South American variety of hair removal...

ICLW #31

Clare on June 27, 2009 at 11:39 AM said...

Ha ha ha! Go girl! Trips to south america are well worth all the pain! A friend of mine writes erotica for women. He's a guy but goes by the name of Camilla - so funny!

Wishing 4 One on June 27, 2009 at 12:07 PM said...

LOL what a great laugh and I need it now, let me tell you! You are too funny! Enjoy....

ryanandjoesmom on June 27, 2009 at 12:45 PM said...

hhhmmmm... may have to make a run to Barnes and Noble this afternoon and pick that up...

Found you off the ICLW list and read a bit of your back story. I love your optimism and hope your next go around gives you your 'monsters'.

Take Care!

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez