Happy Mushy Brain


I just wanted to report in.  I am very happy, very exhausted and very addle-brained right now.  The filming for the 48-hour film project is now done and I have had a total of 4 and a half hours of sleep since Friday morning.  I don’t know if my post will make much sense, but I have made about 84 typos just in this tiny paragraph…so we’ll see.

I’ll do a full post about the filming, but I wanted to say that I HAD A BLAST (ok, I just typo’d blash, see?).  I managed to Director of Photography’d myself silly.  My lighting was awesome pants, the cameras were deft and swift in their shots.  I even managed a really good follow of an actor downstairs and through a bar with my poor man’s steadycam.  We turned in our movie a few hours ago, then celebrated with cerveza and shrimp.  I have also nodded of seven times before coming to the end of this paragraph.

I look forward to relaxing in the morning with a cup of coffee and reading up on your blogs.  I have my “Cycle Review” appointment with DocO tomorrow morning at 9:30 am, so I best get to snoozing.  I need a few extra minutes in the morning to compose my questions when I am relatively coherent.  AF managed to get going on Saturday (it figures) but wasn’t too much problem.

z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

I nodded off again. Nighty night everyone.

4 comments on "Happy Mushy Brain"

sprogblogger on June 22, 2009 at 5:15 AM said...

Sounds like a blash!

..al on June 22, 2009 at 7:09 AM said...

I hope you have a solid Cycle Review Meeting...and Gah at AF!


ICLW!

FET Accompli on June 22, 2009 at 7:32 AM said...

Sounds like the film project was exhausting, but awesome!! Looking forward to hearing more about it after you catch some zzzzzzs

Sunny on June 22, 2009 at 1:08 PM said...

Hooray for good exhaustion! I'd be interested to see what you did... can you post a clip?

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez