OK. I was going to write a Techie Tuesday article, but with my impending embryo transfer scheduled tomorrow, my brain is too mushy to make it. So instead I will finally do my 8 Things MEM. I was tagged by JJ and maybe someone else? MUSHY BRAIN! I’ll feel a lot better when I get my call tomorrow morning to find out if the embies are doing OK and we are go for transfer. So in the meantime, 8 things…I think it may help pass a little time before nighty night.
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Tomorrow’s egg transfer (we’re in the big leagues now Ma!)
2. A trip to SoCal to see my family.
3. Playing D&D with my peeps this weekend. I TOLD YOU I AM A DORK!
4. Bar-B-Que season.
5. Getting pregnant, staying pregnant, having a baby, being a family (I bundled this into 1 item like a total regular fertile person. Take dat BEOTCHES!).
6. No more PIO shots in the a$$.
7. Series night with friends.
8. Finishing my video editing projects of 3 weddings, my honeymoon and my grandparents talking about photos from the family album.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Prayed and meditated in the forest for a friend doing her first IUI.
2. Started my last episode of video editing a local quiz show.
3. Made and enjoyed a de-freaking-licious banana cinnamon smoothie per Clare’s instructions.
4. Went for a stroll in the moonlight with MrBeep.
5. Lost 3 lbs due to egg retrieval bloating finally going away (in one day! Peed like a racehorse the next morning. I know…TMI).
6. Cleaned the house.
7. Worked in my garden, I have sooooo many strawberries growing. Yay!
8. Danced in a very silly manner with MrBeep to send positive energy out to our embies cooking away down the road at the RE’s lab.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Not procrastinate so much
2. Play the piano
3. Be a good artist/painter
4. Visit Paris, see lots of art museums
5. Make my mom all better (she has renal failure and must be on dialysis)
6. Get a magic fertility wand. I would use it on all of my bloggidy friends (cost: 125,000 gp)
7. Ski really, really well.
8. Eat less, exercise more.
8 Shows I (currently) Watch:
1. The Venture Brothers
2. Family Guy
3. Rome (on DVD)
7. Modern Marvels
8. All creatures great and small (Netflix watch instantly)
8 Favorite Fruits:
4. Pink Grapefruits
8. Tomatoes (HEY! It’s a fruit, not a vegetable!)
8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. New Zealand
6. Grand Tetons
7. New England (during fall)
8 Places I've Lived
<<skipping this one>>
8 People I've tagged:
I think that everyone who can be tagged has already got this one, but if you want to do it, then put a link in the comment section pointing to your blog.