Embryo transfer checklist


1.  Take morning meds. Get shot in a$$.  <Check>

2.  Schedule a pre and post transfer acupuncture appointment.  (After researching it all day yesterday I decided having the extra time at the clinic to relax could have a positive benefit.) <Check>

3.  Received a wonderful email from my RE office friend who will be thinking and praying for me.  I love and respect positive energy in all forms. <Check>

4.  Drink glass of water for full bladder. <Check>

5.  Pick up my girl Loooo in 10 minutes.  Go  get lunch and sit under a big tree on the waterfront.  Today, I’m all about seeing the beauty of this earth, the quiet relaxation in the shade, and a friend to keep me company and prevent my mind from doing back flips. <Check>

6.  Triple-check my phone, voicemail, email and RE patient website to make sure that we are still on and no hiccups have so far occurred. <Check>

7.  Visit my favorite blogs that have been updated while I snoozed.  Leave comments as needed. <Check>

8.  Drink glass of water for full bladder. <Check>

9.  Do a silly dance this morning with MrBeep.  He selected today’s music “Pick up the Pieces” by Average White Band.  Yes.  AWB.  A funk band from Scotland.  Get down, get funky laddie. <Check>

10.  Write in my bloggidy blog.  Writing has really helped me stay a tiny bit more sane.  Thanks to everyone who have been kind enough to visit and give me such awesome words of encouragement. You ladies are the best.  <Check>

It’s on like Donkey Kong.

5 comments on "Embryo transfer checklist"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and best of luck on your transfer. Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Liv on June 3, 2009 at 10:47 PM said...

Oh, no she di'int! Or actually now looking at the time of this post. I should say, Oh no I di'int.

okay - go read my "As if I've snorted espresso beans" post and then come back to my comment. And I swear I did not read this post first!

So, what am I thinking now? If you just did the Joey "WHOA". Then I think the most logical conclusion is that we must share half a brain. :o)

Seriously, I love your check list. And I'm very excited about this cycle for you! And I love that you call it your bloggidy blog.

You rock!

IF Optimist, then... on June 4, 2009 at 1:00 AM said...

It's so funny I just read your post before checking my comments and thought, "Hey! Donkey Kong? Who the heck is dorky enough to say that but me?" I'm gonna have to blog about it. Heh.

Liv on June 4, 2009 at 6:49 AM said...

High freaking larious. :o)

This must be a good sign for us both ;o)

Eve on June 4, 2009 at 1:01 PM said...

Oh I wish the you bestest luck ever with this the next 10 days!!!!! Thanks so very much for the link to the 'polyp' article you linked to me. It was very informative. It was also a good reminder that cancerous polyps are very rare, since I started getting a little nervous about that.

I'm glad I'm having mine removed via hysteroscopy...since I'm going to be plunking down a pretty penny on IVF, might as well maximize my chances!

Hope yours are maxed out too!!!!!

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez