I went to the RE’s office for blood work and follicle count/measurement. I got to see DocO for the ultrasound. Yay! I really dig how positive he is. He said he was in just to check this and then off to play some golf later in the day. We’ve had great weather so I was very happy for him to get out and enjoy the sun. I’m responding really well to my meds and have several bits of good news that make me ever so thankful.
- That little headache I had after day 1 has so far not returned (knock wood)
- No other medicine side effects
- Stims really seem to be working. I have been upgraded to having 10-15 follies progressing on each ovary (up from 6-7 and 8-9 on Day 1) – I’ve actually noticed that DocO is also more thorough with the ultrasound. Leave no stone unturned!
- Estradiol level (667) is increasing very nicely and according to DocO is so far exactly what they hoped. LH is still low. Progesterone is where they like it as well.
- From my untrained eye, the follies are looking good in terms of size and even distribution on both ovaries. Measurements of the largest ones by the ultrasound confirm they are pretty similar.
I go in tomorrow morning again to check blood work. They are checking to make sure my LH isn’t up. We don’t want any surprise ovulating over here. Now if you will excuse me, I promised Marie over at MoreCheese that I would pick a silly song and do a dance at midnight. I choose “The Time Warp!”