Resolved success.


This evening I went to a support group hosted by the kind folks at Resolve.  I wasn’t sure it would be my cup of tea, but I decided to give one meeting a try.  I am very glad that I got up the courage to attend.  The folks at the meeting were so intelligent, kind, and helpful.  The resolve member who organized and hosted the event has had her history with infertility and was very understanding and knowledgeable.  At the meeting you are free to discuss what you like, or just keep quiet and listen.  The attendees came from different RE offices so it was nice to find out how the other practices advise and operate.  I met a super nice couple who may be cycling very close to my IVF time.  I really hope everything works out well for them. 

I finished my first project for OMG! You Rock Day! to send off to my far away pal.  I had so much fun working on it.  It’s nice to get my mind into a more creative place and less in a computer-techno-geeky-too-much-information-clogging-up-my-addled-brain place.  I have craft glue in my hair and ink on my right cheek* and a grin from ear to ear. 

An. Excellent. Day.

*Not that cheek! On my face. Get your mind outta the gutter. Cheeky monkey.

0 comments on "Resolved success."

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez