Monsters a go-go


It’s official.

Monster 1, or 2 or 3 or some combo snuggled in.

Purple Yellow  Pink

Beta #1 today (10dp5dt) was…

565!

 

The RE office says that they usually look for that number to be in the above a hundred range.  This is so far very good news.  It could mean that they snuggled in right away.  That is a good thing too.  I can’t believe the first thing on my checklist to have a family, after 5 long years, is finally done.

Step 1:  Get Pregnant.  CHECK.

I know it’s just the beginning and there are a million things that can go wrong or cause worry, but today I am just going to be happy.  Love love love to all monsters out there both great and small.

42 comments on "Monsters a go-go"

M on October 17, 2009 at 3:40 PM said...

yay! congrats!!! definitely a day to BE HAPPY :) i'm happy for you

Kate on October 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM said...

YAY!!!!!!!

BE HAPPY!

Happy magical monsters-- whoo hooo!

My evil plan is working!

XOXO
so very very very very very very happy for you T,
truly madly deeply

happyKate

Kate on October 17, 2009 at 4:05 PM said...

I've been refreshing your blog all day waiting for an update. I know this is going to sound so weird but I just **knew** you were going to have a good result. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Smile, sigh a deep breath of relief, and celebrate. You deserve it!!!

K on October 17, 2009 at 4:06 PM said...

Hallefuckinlujah!
And now I'm going to say that I already knew it. I just did. So there. Oh yay my dear IF, I am so so so happy for you.

'Murgdan' on October 17, 2009 at 4:58 PM said...

:-) I am so so happy for you! Amazing number!

Shannon on October 17, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

WooHoo, I am so excited for you! Settle in further monsters!

Sally on October 17, 2009 at 6:08 PM said...

Awesome positively awesome! Congrats - and thanks for giving the rest of us hope. :)
Enjoy every second!!!

Liv on October 17, 2009 at 6:25 PM said...

Break out the Bloggidy Twin Spritzer Baby, We're Celebrating!

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!

So happy, so happy, so happy!

I told Marvy your beta and he went, Holy Cow. That's awesome.

We will continue to pray for the little monsters. C'mon lil' guys...do the Monster Mash as you snuggle in!

Kate on October 17, 2009 at 6:43 PM said...

Holy Shit!! Congrats.
What more can I say? :)

Mad Hatter on October 17, 2009 at 6:50 PM said...

OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO HAPPPPPPPPPY FOR YOU!!!! This is soooooooooooooooooooo fantastic!!!! Snuggly, happy, healthy monster(s)!!!! My heart is leaping for you, my dear friend!
Love,
Maddy

Ann on October 17, 2009 at 6:52 PM said...

Congrats! So happy for you. It's certainly a wonderful feeling, isn't it?! Lots of sticky vibes and many joys to you and Mr Beep.

sprogblogger on October 17, 2009 at 7:16 PM said...

I am absolutely delighted for you and your little monsters. WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

irrationalexuberance on October 17, 2009 at 7:26 PM said...

yippeee! That's so super-exciting! I hope the monsters snuggle in good!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so, so happy for you and could not wait to check my google reader.

FYI - with two, my beta at 13dpiui was 216!

WOO HOO!!!!

Another FYI, spotting is common with multiples.

Shelley on October 17, 2009 at 8:44 PM said...

Congratulations!!!! Go monsters!!!!

Elizabeth on October 17, 2009 at 8:54 PM said...

Fantastic news. Happy, happy, happy day. You got your positive beta almost the same day I got mine (I bet at the same clinic) 3 years ago. But, your number is over 400 units (whatever they are) higher than mine! Great, great, great -- a June baby or babies. Congratulations. Love,
Elizabeth

Mrs. Gamgee on October 17, 2009 at 9:24 PM said...

Waa Hoo! I knew it! That is one very beautiful number. Celebrate every day!

So happy for you! Sending prayers of thanksgiving... and for blessings for you and your little monsters!

Sunny on October 17, 2009 at 9:28 PM said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I AM SO SUPER DUPER RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! :D I just got home from a girls out night and DH was hogging the computer, and I was like, GET OFF I HAVE TO CHECK A BLOG FOR SOME GOOD NEWS!

That number is amazing, girl. You and I are going to be going to Mothers of Multiples meetings together, I have a feeling... ;)

Lucky Jones on October 17, 2009 at 9:45 PM said...

WOOOHOOO!!!! Congratulations! My beta was in the 500's at 9dp5dt, and I've got twins! I am so, so happy for you!

Clare on October 18, 2009 at 1:43 AM said...

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I am on cloud nine for you! You must be completely ecstatic - enjoy every moment with MrBeep. Sending a big celebratory hug your way!! xx

none on October 18, 2009 at 6:34 AM said...

Best. Beta. Ever.
!!!!
So happy for you. That is fantastic! You're on your way. :-)

Pie on October 18, 2009 at 7:12 AM said...

YAY!! That is wonderful news, my cycle buddy is preggo!

And whoa- that is one high beta. Me thinks you got monsters (plural) in there! Congrats!!!

Phoebe on October 18, 2009 at 8:26 AM said...

Yay!! Congratulations! Best wishes for another great beta!

Kate on October 18, 2009 at 10:13 AM said...

I love this so much I have to comment again.
YAY!!!!!

xox
kate

Photogrl on October 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM said...

Woo-hoo!!!!

Yay, yay, YAY!

What a beautiful number!

Congratulations!

One Who Understands on October 18, 2009 at 1:31 PM said...

I am so happy for you!!!! Wow! How many are in there!?! Yes, just be happy for today you are 100% pregnant! That is such an amazing number.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle on October 18, 2009 at 2:48 PM said...

YAY!

AL on October 18, 2009 at 5:14 PM said...

Congrats! Sounds like you have a couple of little monsters in there!

Megan on October 18, 2009 at 6:48 PM said...

Congratulations!!!! Waiting for more news!

Jem on October 18, 2009 at 7:58 PM said...

That's great news! I am so happy for you!

I just found your blog. I'm also a little older (39) and just started stim Friday.

ryanandjoesmom on October 18, 2009 at 8:08 PM said...

Congratulations!!!!! What an awesome number. Grow monsters grow!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great news! Congrats! Keep us updated!

jill on October 19, 2009 at 10:39 AM said...

I'm so behind in blog reading so I'm just reading this now. OMG I'm so happy for you I just teared up!

Wishing you all the best!!

..al on October 19, 2009 at 10:39 AM said...

Wowzers! Monsters inside...ye be doing good, okay?

Congratulations!!! Awesome...that number suggests multiples to me....All the very best!




(I love your beautiful comments on my blog.)

Jammie J. on October 19, 2009 at 2:49 PM said...

Congratulations! Go, monsters, go!!

Lollipop Goldstein on October 19, 2009 at 8:23 PM said...

Gaaaaaaaaaaaah! Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Happy monster noises :-) Congratulations, sweetie. That is an amazing number.

JJ on October 19, 2009 at 8:45 PM said...

I wore my dragonfly necklace for you all weekend! YAY! Happy, happy tears=)

Moky on October 20, 2009 at 8:05 AM said...

Here from LFCA. Congratulations!

Beautiful Mess on October 20, 2009 at 10:33 AM said...

YAY!!!! That's a nice big number! Sending you so much love and good JUJU!
*HUGS*
P.S. sorry I'm so late!

Brooke on October 20, 2009 at 10:54 AM said...

Congrats! Good luck on beta #2, hope those numbers go up as they should! Very happy for you and your husband...

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Congratulations!!!

Rotten on October 21, 2009 at 9:29 PM said...

OK, so I have been slacking in reading the BB Blogs so I am just reading this tonight. Never the less, my reaction is still the same as it would have been if I read it right when you posted it - Yipppeee yay and hell yeah! So happy for you. We are all smiles here in LA thinking of you!

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez