Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor


I got the call this morning at 9:30 a.m.  The wonderful RE nurse Katie told me that the embryologist looked today and we have 6 grade 3 or higher embryos still going strong in the lab and they are pushing us to a Day 5 transfer on Wednesday. 

I’m so happy I can’t really express it in words.  This means the drug protocol worked this time.  It means that maybe we’ve got a chance.  It means that hope is beautiful and bakes cookies and says you are its best friend.   I’ll get an update later today on when we we are scheduled for Wednesday. 

Houston, we are go for blast.

29 comments on "Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor"

Dirk on October 5, 2009 at 12:09 PM said...

Awesome. going to blast, that's great news.

Kim on October 5, 2009 at 12:36 PM said...

wow fantastic news, congratulations!!! keep the good news coming!

Kate on October 5, 2009 at 12:44 PM said...

GREAT news just gets even better from here!

jill on October 5, 2009 at 12:46 PM said...

Woohoo!! Yay! *CHEER*

Sprogblogger on October 5, 2009 at 12:49 PM said...

Wonderful news!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle on October 5, 2009 at 1:00 PM said...

doing the happy dance for you!!!

The Steadfast Warrior on October 5, 2009 at 1:02 PM said...

Yay! That's so wonderful!!!! What kind of cookie is your hope baking? I'm a double chocolate chip kind of girl. ;)

One Who Understands on October 5, 2009 at 1:09 PM said...

YES!!! Oh that is such wonderful news! You are on your way!!

Sunny on October 5, 2009 at 1:58 PM said...

WOOT WOOT! Congratulations to you and your fabulous eggos.

I don't know how much resting you'll need to do during your TWW or WUB or PUPO or (insert other TTC/IF acronym here)... but if you want to get together and do something not-at-all taxing, I'm happy to help you pass the time, just like you did for me!

irrationalexuberance on October 5, 2009 at 2:45 PM said...

Yippee! That's awesome!

K on October 5, 2009 at 3:35 PM said...

YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
That ROCKS! So happy for you. ;)

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!!! That is fabulous!!!!

none on October 5, 2009 at 4:33 PM said...

Yay! Blasts are the bestest. ;-)

Ann on October 5, 2009 at 4:55 PM said...

Woohoo!!! Go embies!!!

Secondarymom on October 5, 2009 at 4:56 PM said...

Wonderful news!

Kate on October 5, 2009 at 7:03 PM said...

Yes!!
Can't wait to hear further updates. Good luck on Wed!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that's great news! Good luck!

Kate on October 5, 2009 at 7:36 PM said...

AWESOME NEWS!
congratulations and how wonderfully great! see? MAGIC
HAPPENING

XOXO
kate

Sally on October 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM said...

So awesome & amazing! Congrats!

Mrs. Gamgee on October 5, 2009 at 9:34 PM said...

Whoo Hoo! Yay for 6 embabies! Sending prayers and joining in with your hope!

FET Accompli on October 5, 2009 at 11:15 PM said...

That's fantastic news - congrats!! You have some strong, wonderful embies!!

Beautiful Mess on October 6, 2009 at 9:49 AM said...

WOW! That's great news! I can't wait to read more!
*HUGS*

Phoebe on October 6, 2009 at 11:21 AM said...

Great news! Good luck on your transfer!!

Rotten on October 6, 2009 at 9:06 PM said...

What awesome news!!!

Kate on October 7, 2009 at 5:59 AM said...

thinking of you today, T-DAY! WHOOO HOOOO!
So very excited for you.
and a best part? the shortest 2ww ever.

XOXOXO
kate

Photogrl on October 7, 2009 at 10:11 AM said...

Awesome news!

Thinking of you today!

Yay, yay, YAY!

JJ on October 7, 2009 at 1:16 PM said...

Thinking of you today!!!

Liv on October 7, 2009 at 7:33 PM said...

Hey my dear!!!

Marvy and I are thinking and praying for a great transfer today.

Wishing you lots and lots of luck! Can't wait to see more good news for you!

I believe, I belive, I believe it!

Much love to you,
Liv & Marvy

one-hit_wonder on October 10, 2009 at 5:10 PM said...

YAY, congrats, that's wonderful! Can't wait for update.

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez