Dammit


I just got pink on the tissue after my bathroom break.  AF is technically due any day.  Tomorrow is the blood test to be sure, but this can’t be good.  I have to go to the set and I really don’t want to be around any of these people.  I’m talking to someone and bailing for tonight, I’m sick of babysitting these idiots.  I just want to be in a dark room.  I just want to be alone with MrBeep.  Fuck. 

13 comments on "Dammit"

K on October 16, 2009 at 4:55 PM said...

Don't read too much into it. But bailing on tonight is a good thing.

Sprogblogger on October 16, 2009 at 4:58 PM said...

It aint over yet, but I know what paltry comfort that is at a scary time. Thinking of you and hoping - so very hard - that all is well.

Anonymous said...

I had pink - and red - spotting on 10 - 11dpiui. I was convinced it was over - it was not. I am still hoping for you - it could be implantation. It was my July 13 post if you are interested.

Any blood sucks, I know. ((HUGS))

Mrs. Gamgee on October 16, 2009 at 5:41 PM said...

Sending prayers and good thoughts... and really really hoping that it's implantation bleeding.

((hugs))

One Who Understands on October 16, 2009 at 5:48 PM said...

Nothing is for sure yet. Wait until the blood test tomorrow. Praying extra hard for you!

Lucky Jones on October 16, 2009 at 6:38 PM said...

Could be imp spotting, don't worry too much about it. Hoping you get a bright and shiny BFP :)

Kate on October 16, 2009 at 7:09 PM said...

I spotted around that time too and it wasn't over- I hope and pray it is not over for you but I know how scary it is to see that color. *hugs* You are in my thoughts, please keep us posted.

Sunny on October 16, 2009 at 7:12 PM said...

I am not giving up either! I'm sorry, it's so hard to go through this... and I'm praying BIG TIME that the blood is your little embie (or two) burrowing deep in your lining for a long winter's stay...

Mad Hatter on October 16, 2009 at 9:06 PM said...

Oh, hon...I really really really hope it's just that spotting that everyone talks about having when they're pregnant, but none of us really believe to be true - it just happened to Jill (Redefining the Birds and the Bees)...regardless, rest is a good idea at this time, so get some if you can. Take care and sending you positive energy.
Love,
Maddy

none on October 16, 2009 at 9:39 PM said...

Don't worry, buddy. I'll be thinking positive ++ thoughts for you tomorrow.

Beautiful Mess on October 17, 2009 at 12:10 AM said...

Sending you SO much love, hon.
*HUGS*

Pie on October 17, 2009 at 7:19 AM said...

You never know - lots of people spot. I hope you were able to rest last night. Good luck today!

Photogrl on October 17, 2009 at 10:23 AM said...

Hoping you relaxed with MrBeep last night.

((HUGS))

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez