Spa goodness & pole dancing partytime


Just a quick note to thank everyone for their great comments and sense of humor on my posts. The aspiration was quick and I really felt 100% the next day. It sounds much worse than it is.

My girlfriend Alli was having her bachelorette party on Saturday and we started with the local Korean Spa.  For $35 you can hang out in the rooms and sauna and pools all day long.  I decided to get a scrub and a massage.

It was freaking fabulous. 

Really, it was heaven on a plate.   You should check out the spa tour photos.  What a great and relaxing transition to our crazy party evening that included learning to dance on a stripper pole/lingerie house party.  Everything was going along really well when a “police officer” showed up and broke up the party.  He insisted on arresting our lovely bachelorette.  Somehow whilst the handcuffs were applied all of his clothes fell off.  I got it enjoy the whole thing without the advantage of alcohol goggles. I did make sure be the awesome friend who holds your hair back, assures you everything will be OK and tucks you into bed when you are able to crawl back into the house. 

I got home at 4am on Sunday and rolled very tiredly into bed. I started my protocol and took a micro-dose injection of lupron at 8am in the morning and then stumbled back into bed for several more hours. Tomorrow I start stims. All is going well. I don’t seem to have any adverse reactions (knock wood)…well actually my butt hurts from too many hours of dancing in high heels. ;-)

How was YOUR weekend?

12 comments on "Spa goodness & pole dancing partytime"

Mad Hatter on September 22, 2009 at 3:54 AM said...

Bwa ha ha ha! Thank you for the morning chuckle, my friend!! Ha-larious! I need to know where this Korean spa is! I've done the scrub thing in Korea and LOVED it, too - haven't been able to find it in North America! Will definitely check out the tour! Glad you had such a great time! Go stims!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I worked most of the day Saturday, went to my SIL's for her birthday and laid around like a slug on Sunday.

Yay stims!!!

Sunny on September 22, 2009 at 7:31 AM said...

Ha ha! Well, not nearly as exciting as yours. That spa day sounds FABULOUS.

I am excited that you are finally getting to the stims... cyst free! Woo hoo!

jill on September 22, 2009 at 7:36 AM said...

Wow the spa sounds/looks wonderful and the party sounded like a lot of fun. I pictured a movie plot when reading your description of it :)

I actually went to a spa and had a massage this past weekend too - it was heaven.

Pie on September 22, 2009 at 7:59 AM said...

Rock on, sista! I wanna hang out with you.

Hope this stims are stimming away!

FET Accompli on September 22, 2009 at 8:01 AM said...

Sounds totally fun and wacky and wild! And the spa part sounds totally relaxing.

Congrats and good luck with stims :-)

K on September 22, 2009 at 9:49 AM said...

Yay! So happy you are on your way with the stims. Good luck! Not a bad way to spend a weekend - good for you!

Beautiful Mess on September 22, 2009 at 10:03 AM said...

WOW! $35 is a GREAT deal! My MIL paid $30 just for a pedicure for me on Sunday. It was great, but if I could get a rub down for the same price, count me IN!

LOL @ the police officer. Sounds like ya'll had a great time. Hope you're fully recovered from all the dancing and hair holding. You're a good friend.
*HUGS*

JJ on September 22, 2009 at 7:58 PM said...

Your post title alone is great =) Glad you had such a nice time!

..al on September 23, 2009 at 6:50 AM said...

Hey IFO, Have been meaning to respond to your really class-apart comment on my blog.

Yes, there really is a HPT by the brandname of Unwanted. The parent company has two main brands - Manforce and Unwanted. Under the Manforce label is their range of condoms, and under the Unwanted range they have HPTs and ECPs. :-)

Kate on September 24, 2009 at 7:12 AM said...

the spa? ohhh that sounds wonderful.

the pole dance visuals? FABULOUS.

Hope the stims are going well and that you are feeling great.

XOX
kate

Mrs. Gamgee on September 30, 2009 at 6:54 AM said...

Woo hoo! Sounds like you had a blast! Sometimes I think it's (almost) as much fun to watch your friends get loopy while you play caretaker... and isn't it remarkable about those clothes all falling off? Really, how does that happen? ;)

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez