Fabulous Fotography Friday


Status Me:  2 more pills to go.  Getting some mild pangs in righty. 

I’ve been having fun with photography and you get your choice, depending on your mood.  These are formatted for a high-def screen (1920x1080).  Have fun.

Would you like your beauty in technicolor? 

RedDahlia

Would you prefer moody and grainy?

BlackDahlia

About Fabulous Fotography Friday:
As I mentioned in my prior post “
Guess my number, win a prize” I was going to grab the ole Nikon and spend some of my 2 week waits taking and editing pictures. To save any of these photos for your very own, just click on the picture. A new window will open and show you the larger (higher-resolution) version, then right-click on the big image and choose “Save Picture As…” in Internet Explorer (“Save Image As…” in Firefox). They make awesome desktop images.

10 comments on "Fabulous Fotography Friday"

..al on September 12, 2009 at 2:53 AM said...

All the best for the cycle...

Even though I am in love with black and whites, I loved the full-colour pic...its totally fab!!

Hello photographer! :-)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! I am sitting here framing my black and whites we took in Alaska and Canada- I love photos.

FET Accompli on September 12, 2009 at 7:43 AM said...

Beautiful pictures! Sorry about the pangs, ugh, hope you feel better soon. Looking forward to hearing cycle updates.

Sunny on September 12, 2009 at 1:56 PM said...

OMG!! Those are beautiful!! I am totally lusting after those nice cameras. Mine is really annoying. Easy to use, but not half as wonderful as the quality you have. I try to guilt DH into it, but alas, no luck yet.

Mad Hatter on September 13, 2009 at 3:28 PM said...

LOVE the technicolour! GORGEOUS! Thank you, and hope you're feeling much better!

Kate on September 13, 2009 at 4:33 PM said...

beautiful photos, wow!
and
good luck tomorrow, hope this is simply a "go"--
xoxo
kate

Beautiful Mess on September 13, 2009 at 9:17 PM said...

YAY for FFF!!!! I saved them both and will see which one I like on my craptacular monitor.

Sending lots of love for your cycle!
*HUGS*

K on September 14, 2009 at 4:00 PM said...

Just checking in to see if you are starting your stims?

Also, I have a techie question. Thoughtcha might be the one to ask. I had a guy join my followers today and after reviewing his stuff, I decided I didn't want him to follow. (Don't know how on earth he came across me.) Anyway, I blocked him. Does this mean he can't read my blog either? Blogger just said he couldn't interact with others or post, I think. Thx.
Hope all is well with you.

Kate on September 14, 2009 at 7:03 PM said...

and and and? Hope everything went perfectly today, thought about you a LOT.
Beautiful morning and beautiful sunset. A crazy wild ride of a day in between.

xox
Kate

JJ on September 21, 2009 at 9:57 AM said...

Sooo beautiful--I always look forward to these posts! Oh and I just love the "fluck"! Gonna use that today :0)

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez