This week’s things that made me happy


Today is 25w2d.  Getting to 25 weeks makes me happy, another week down, only 13 more to go.

I get to feel both grrl monsters squirming around every day, sometimes they react to sounds.  I find that really neat.  They have kicked MrBeep in the back a few times when we lay down for bedtime.  We both giggle at this.

I have been able to run a few errands this week without pain, cramping or bleeding. 

I played games with my friends on Friday. 

I’m happy to know that Lisa at Meinsideout is cuddling her little ones, Sunny has made it to 35 weeks, K at Waiting for Sunflower made 32 weeks and is buying goodies for baby, Kate at Impatiently Waiting has good reason to be impatient at 41w2d, Mo had a great retrieval with many embryos going strong, Rotten and JJ get to have fun at a birthday party.  Whew!  A good week.

I received my fabulous new socks from the 2010 Sock It To Me!  I will do a full post later this week with pictures too.

I got to take my MIL and FIL to my 24 week growth ultrasound.  They were ecstatic.  MrBeep is an only child, these will be their only shot at grandkids.  The excitement and love is really fun to be around.

The 24 growth scan went great, and here are a few pics to round of the end of a week of things that made me happy.

24weekside   The belly view at 25 weeks.

babyA24weeks babyB24weeks Baby A (Wiggles)                     and                            Baby B (Pip)

I also got the very first opportunity for the 3D scan to work while their hands weren’t obscuring their faces.  Seeing these images really surprised me.  It just made me so happy. 

wigglesface pipface
Baby A (Wiggles)                     and                            Baby B (Pip)

You’re doing good my little grrl monsters.  Happy and squirmy and bouncy and warm.  Stay in safe and sound for as long as you can.  Grow and grow.  Mommy hopes to see you both in 3 months.

I’m sending good thoughts and wishes to mekate for her scan tomorrow and Sprogblogger for her checkup too.  Also giving a gentle hug to One Who Understands who has OHSS but is on the mend.  Now it’s time to go off to bed and meditate on good things, keeping my heart in a place of joy and peace.

14 comments on "This week’s things that made me happy"

jill on March 15, 2010 at 5:49 AM said...

Hooray for lots of good news! That's the way to start a monday morning :)

Love the 3d pics!

Mrs. Gamgee on March 15, 2010 at 6:36 AM said...

Yay for 25 weeks! Your monsters are lovely!

So glad that you had a good week...

Sunny on March 15, 2010 at 8:26 AM said...

Woo hoo for 25! You are really knocking off those weeks now. I'm so glad that it was a happy week for you. It makes me smile to imagine your ILs going with you to your scan... the grrls are already SO loved. Not to menion gorgeous!

Kate on March 15, 2010 at 8:45 AM said...

Nice belly - looking very stylish!
Glad to hear the bleeding and other scary stuff is settling down, and the girls are going wild in there. You're getting there!

One Who Understands on March 15, 2010 at 9:41 AM said...

Yeah for making it to 25 weeks. Your girls are so dang cute. And your belly looks adorable. Thank you for the gentle hug. I really need it. On the mend and hoping to have my very own monsters on board soon. Sending you cheers and hugs for making it this far! Only 13 more weeks!!

Eb on March 15, 2010 at 11:07 AM said...

wow 25weeks already! amazing how everyone else's journey seems to go so quickly!
You look amazing. So do your little ones!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle on March 15, 2010 at 11:18 AM said...

You've got lots to make you happy! So glad the IL's got to go with you to the scan.

Hope those little monsters stay put for the next 3 months!

Kate on March 15, 2010 at 11:22 AM said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful
all 3 of you

HAPPY 25+ weeks!
Happy happy happy you are doing well and no scary stuff.

xox
Kate

K on March 15, 2010 at 3:29 PM said...

Your belly is so cute and the outfit is ADORBALE, love that blue!

And the girls! Tooooooo cute!!!! How awesome you got to experience that :)

Thanks for the shout out, I am thinking of you too and sending good baking vibes your way!

Suzy on March 15, 2010 at 9:04 PM said...

Beautiful pictures! Stay put little grrls and grow big and strong :)

Photogrl on March 16, 2010 at 8:32 AM said...

Lots of wonderful things to make you happy!

The 3D shots of the grrl's faces are incredible!

Happy 25 weeks!

Beautiful Mess on March 16, 2010 at 10:36 AM said...

Beautiful pictures! YAY for 25 weeks, that's awesome!
*HUGS*

..al on March 17, 2010 at 3:25 AM said...

Wow!!!

3D Ultrasounds are not common where I am, but I know that I would love to have that if I got a chance to...it is amazing! It is like getting to see the baby in full!!!

Congrats on getting past 25 weeks. I hope and pray that this streak continues.

It was a short part of your post where you spoke of GrrlMonsters being seen by their grandparents, but when you wrote of MrBeep being the only kid, it takes the meeting to a whole new huge-emotional level.

Love and Luck to the girls.

Hey IFOptimist,

Thank You. Thanks for making me feel so special with that comment you left on my 'Awakening' post. It means a lot to me.

The Steadfast Warrior on March 18, 2010 at 6:46 PM said...

Yay!!!! I love 3D ultrasound images. It's so amazing to see the details you can make out! :)

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez