Photo Challenge #2: Variety


He he.  Was able to sneak downstairs for about 10 minutes to grab a photo from the big computer for this week’s challenge.  This is my favorite fish store at Pike Place Market in Seattle, Pure Food Fish Market.  The seafood is all so fresh, it smells like the briny sea and all eyes that watch you are bright and clear.  When I want the best in variety and quality to make Ciopinno, I head here.  If you are ever visiting in Seattle, they can prep some fish covered in ice in a leak-proof cooler to take home on the plane.  Oh, I can’t wait until Sockeye Salmon is back fresh in season.  Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Variety-FishMarket The Pure Food Fish Market in Seattle, WA, USA

To see the picture in greater detail, just click on the photo.  I love that our pal Lindsay, the Steadfast Warrior set up the weekly photo challenge.  Being stuck on the couch for now, it will be tough to get new shots (depending on the theme), but I can go and dig through my archives and this makes me very happy indeed.  Now head on over and check out the other fab photos that are being shared.

7 comments on "Photo Challenge #2: Variety"

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle on February 7, 2010 at 11:08 AM said...

Love the picture, and I love that place! Only been ther once, but it was great!

Rotten on February 7, 2010 at 7:33 PM said...

Great... now I want some seafood. ;)

Great shot!!

The Steadfast Warrior on February 7, 2010 at 8:56 PM said...

I love market photos! The hustle and bustle of the places and of course, so many different things all over the place! Great photo!

Mrs. Gamgee on February 7, 2010 at 9:06 PM said...

Wonderful pic! I miss Pike Street Market. Just one of the many things I miss about Seattle.

Dicks Drive-in
Twice Sold Tales on Queen Anne Hill
Ferry Rides across the Sound
the wonderful green everywhere

K on February 8, 2010 at 9:38 AM said...

I love that market! We are having some dandy weather here. Hope you are too, even if you just see it through the window!

One Who Understands on February 8, 2010 at 4:31 PM said...

Love this pic. I can almost smell it through the screen. YUM!!

Sunny on February 9, 2010 at 11:19 AM said...

This transports me to Pike Place Market. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could meet there right now for lunch? Not to be, with these pregnancies (or at least mine, I have hope you'll be up and around again soon). Maybe after life is under control again... in a few years. :)

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez