Cycle Status – Part 2


It’s late again.  I just turned my computer on for the first time today in and checked my blogger and found out about Sprogblogger’s horrible news.  Please go and give her some love and comfort.  She is one of the most amazing and fabulous people who have supported and helped me beyond measure.  I was so overjoyed for her and now I can’t stop crying.  To have this news on the heels of Mo and Will’s has shattered my feelings of hope.

The RE’s office called back Thursday afternoon for my instructions, they decided that due to the size of the cyst, DocO and his colleagues recommended it was best to wait until next month.  So I am not officially cancelled, but I am postponed and waiting yet another month.  I was upset, I cried like crazy.  But I can’t write about the details right now. I was going to tell all of the reasons why we agreed to postpone rather than aspirate and how I lost it and sobbed on the phone with the wonderful and compassionate IVF nurse, but I won’t write about that today.  I am beyond sad and upset for my friends and my stupid petty little problems are nothing in the midst of this.

Why does this all have to be so heart breakingly hard?

15 comments on "Cycle Status – Part 2"

JJ on August 8, 2009 at 7:03 AM said...

I am so sorry it got delayed, sweetie....the wait of all of this can be the hardest part. We measure 24 hours so much different than ever before.

Thinking of you....

Pie on August 8, 2009 at 7:43 AM said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the delay. It can be so frustrating when you think you're moving forward only to hit a bump like this.

And it has been a tough few days in the IF world. I feel your sadness about it all.

Kate on August 8, 2009 at 8:52 AM said...

Waiting definitely sucks, but it sounds like people agreed it was the right thing to do. That pesky cyst had better be gone by the next baseline scan, and then you'd better have the best cycle ever to make up for it!

Sunny on August 8, 2009 at 9:28 AM said...

Oh IF Optimist, I am so so SO sorry about this delay. :( It sounds like it was the best decision -- we want you to end up with a beautiful baby after this -- but when you've gotten so much difficult news, another setback is heartbreaking.

Sending prayers and hugs.

FET Accompli on August 8, 2009 at 10:13 AM said...

That sucks, and I am just so sorry. IVF should be renamed WAIT. Waiting Anxiously In Time. Or something. Seems like waiting this month is the best option under the circumstances, and before you know it, next month will roll around.

Also, thank you for sharing the news of other fellow bloggers, so that we can visit them and show our support in these difficult times. That's really important.

Beautiful Mess on August 8, 2009 at 10:31 AM said...

I went and gave some love out to both bloggers, well three. I'm so sorry your cycle was delayed. It's just been a rough week.
Sending you lots of love.
*HUGS*

jill on August 8, 2009 at 1:30 PM said...

Sorry to hear about the delay. That just blows :(

*hug*

Kate on August 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM said...

Since sometimes it seems like all is shit and all we have is each other, I am just sending love through the sadness.

none on August 8, 2009 at 7:33 PM said...

Ugh, so sorry to hear about the delay. I hope that 1 month will do the trick and you'll be golden come September.

((hugs)) from your sister in cystiness.

Michelle/Kevin said...

That totally sucks. I know that the waiting game is hard and that you have been doing it for awhile. I am sorry that this path continues to give you obstacles; still I am confident that that goal will be attained. You are in our prayers and we are sending you healing energy.

Clare on August 10, 2009 at 2:13 PM said...

Sorry to hear your feeling sad but I totally understand. I would be too if my cycle was pushed back, plus the bad news from your friend. Hope you feel better soon. Damn that cyst! Thinking of you.

The Steadfast Warrior on August 10, 2009 at 7:08 PM said...

Hey, don't feel bad about wanting to feel bad about what's happening with your own situation. (Did you get all that?) It's so sad about Mo and Will and now Sprogblogger. Just heartachingly so.

Your problems aren't petty or stupid. (((HUGS)))

Cajun Cutie on August 11, 2009 at 10:53 AM said...

I am very sorry that things have been delayed. I know how hard it is to believe and continue to believe in hope. I think you are a smart and wonderful woman. I have left you a surprise on my blog.

Eb on August 11, 2009 at 11:57 AM said...

So sorry for your delay. crap. and yes, it's all so hard sometimes.
Next month will be your month.
EB

Kate on August 11, 2009 at 1:12 PM said...

Sorry for the delay. Waiting is the hardest part. I think Tom Petty said that. Many of his songs remind me of IF.

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez