It’s late again. I just turned my computer on for the first time today in and checked my blogger and found out about Sprogblogger’s horrible news. Please go and give her some love and comfort. She is one of the most amazing and fabulous people who have supported and helped me beyond measure. I was so overjoyed for her and now I can’t stop crying. To have this news on the heels of Mo and Will’s has shattered my feelings of hope.
The RE’s office called back Thursday afternoon for my instructions, they decided that due to the size of the cyst, DocO and his colleagues recommended it was best to wait until next month. So I am not officially cancelled, but I am postponed and waiting yet another month. I was upset, I cried like crazy. But I can’t write about the details right now. I was going to tell all of the reasons why we agreed to postpone rather than aspirate and how I lost it and sobbed on the phone with the wonderful and compassionate IVF nurse, but I won’t write about that today. I am beyond sad and upset for my friends and my stupid petty little problems are nothing in the midst of this.
Why does this all have to be so heart breakingly hard?