Happy New Year & Congrats Wiseguy


I know that I am very very late in wishing this to you all. 2010 was a crazy year.

I wanted to take an extra minute to say a heartfelt Congratulations! to Wiseguy who had a little girl. It is always heartening to know that another long journey to find one's family is over and the new journey of motherhood will now begin.

I never know what to say in the blog lately. I feel that I want to say so much, but never feel I can do anything justice. Having twins is double the joy and double the work. I am often without much time to think, let alone write. I need to find a way to make short and sweet work for me. That is a good new year's resolution!

I will post this and say to all I hope that 2011 will be the best year yet for us all.

Also just a little pic of us. Celeste is on the left and Vivien is on the right (I am the grinning dope in the middle).

DSC_0141 (1).jpg

10 comments on "Happy New Year & Congrats Wiseguy"

jill on January 16, 2011 at 8:07 PM said...

Awww beautiful picture! They are adorable! Happy 2011 to you and your family :)

one-hit_wonder on January 16, 2011 at 8:15 PM said...

Three beautiful girls! I'm glad you're all doing well. I can't imagine how busy you must be!

Kate on January 17, 2011 at 12:22 AM said...

Wish you had more time to post!
The girls are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

3 Gorgeous ladies! Glad everyone is doing well.

And write whatever you want to write!

One Who Understands on January 17, 2011 at 12:56 PM said...

Happy 2011! Can I just say your girls are so adorable! And you are just beaming with pride. I bet they keep you plenty busy. I have twin sisters who are 21 and my mom would always say they are not double trouble they are more like quadruple trouble, what one doesn't think of the other one will. What a blessing they are.

Clare on January 18, 2011 at 2:35 AM said...

Oh wow your picture is so gorgeous! The two girlies are just adorable - I bet you have a lot of fun together! I too am over the moon for Wiseguy - such great news. Miss hearing from you a lot, but totally understand given your two girls who probably don't leave you much time to do anything else!! Big hugs xx

Photogrl on January 18, 2011 at 9:09 AM said...

What a gorgeous picture!

The girls are just adorable!

I'm always struggling with finding time to post, too...don't worry!

Wishing you a year filled with much joy!

Anonymous said...

They're so adorable! I LOVE red! You all look so great in your matching outfits! Love it!

Sunny on January 18, 2011 at 9:43 PM said...

Awww, what a gorgeous picture!! Those girls are absolutely beautiful... MrBeep will have his hands full when the boys start to notice... ;)

Kate on January 19, 2011 at 10:34 AM said...

beyond beautiful, oh my.

I MISS YOU!
xox
mekate

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez