Saturday’s super update


Everything went great! MrBeep talked to his folks before we left and asked them not to inquire about what is going on in front of others.  They totally understood and were fabulous.  We got some special smiles and hugs when we arrived, but were otherwise fine.  The other folks were so busy talking about their new jobs and asking me about the ordeal with my brother (he's doing fine) that my ladyparts were totally off the radar.

w00t!

We ate some yummy reuben sandwiches, pickles and slaw.  I drank a ginger ale and ate many delicious homemade cookies. Then we watched the game.  Our team didn't win, but we did enjoy watching the game.  At one point I almost got sick.  I held my hand over my mouth, breathed deeply and told MrBeep to step aside, but the wave passed.  Yay for almost barfing!

Later this evening when MrBeep had his glass of wine, I was sitting next to him getting a hug and suddenly the smell of the wine was soooooo strong and soooooo gross I couldn’t take it and had to leave the room.  I asked him if it had spoiled, but he said it tasted just fine.

Wow.  I’m grinning from ear to ear.  C’mon monsters…make mommy miserable.

13 comments on "Saturday’s super update"

Jem on November 21, 2009 at 11:32 PM said...

I'm glad it wasn't the Wolverine's loss that made you almost barf. Yeah for PG symptoms!

Beautiful Mess on November 22, 2009 at 12:32 AM said...

Ahhhhh sounds like a great day! I'm so glad you almost barfed, TWICE! HA, how funny is that? Sending you SO much love and good JUJU to you, MrBeep AND the monsters! Lets get this miserable party started! Just not TOO miserable, just the normal kind ;o)
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes!! Not too sick, monsters - just enough to make mommy feel better!

Mrs. Gamgee on November 22, 2009 at 6:47 AM said...

I'm glad that your symptoms reared their head again for you... I'm still praying that all will be fabulous for you tomorrow at the U/S.

Pie on November 22, 2009 at 7:11 AM said...

Yay for barf! Yay for gross smells! Yay for good in-laws!

Seriously, I'm so happy the monsters are giving you a little m/s, etc to reassure you. I still can't wait to hear about tomorrow's u/s.

Phoebe on November 22, 2009 at 9:17 AM said...

Congrats on the near-barf. I'm glad the pg symptoms came back, if only just to comfort you!

Kate on November 22, 2009 at 10:26 AM said...

Sounding positive for tomorrow! Hope you have nice pics to share...

Eb on November 22, 2009 at 3:06 PM said...

almost barfing - oh I am so jealous!! c'mon little ones - do your job and get mum upchucking ;-)

thanks for all the support - you rock.
EB

Kate on November 22, 2009 at 4:22 PM said...

YAY monsters!
make mommy feel pregnant please

xoxo
kate

Photogrl on November 22, 2009 at 5:39 PM said...

Yay for a super Saturday!

A little sick is okay, little monsters...just enough to reassure Mommy!

K on November 23, 2009 at 12:14 PM said...

stopping by again to see how the u/s went today...and then I realized I did not comment on this post before. Not very nice of me....

jill on November 23, 2009 at 1:33 PM said...

Hah just like me finally getting a real AF... such weird things to be happy about :) I'm so glad you are barfy! hehe

Sunny on November 24, 2009 at 12:51 PM said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend, even though you had to wait for your good news! I love that you sound so joyful.

Ahhh, the poor Wolverines. I try not to talk to my Dad or brother on game day. It's not their season.

My NW Wildcats, however, are kicking some serious college football butt. It's bound to happen sometimes, like all those monkeys at typewriters writing a literary masterpiece! :)

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez