SPROGBLOGGER HAS POPPED!!!!


Hey everyone, it's super duper late over here but Susan aka Sprogblogger has posted an entry that her water has broken. Please head over to wish her well.

She is one of my premiere bloggidy heroes.

She is so so so so so so ready to be a fabulous mom.

I am sending all my good thoughts to her and her talented husband. I pray your little boy arrives in this world healthy and happy and I know that most of all he will be...

♥ ♥ ♥ so very loved and cherished ♥ ♥ ♥

Big hugs and blown kisses and good luck prayers to you Susan.

-- Traci

3 comments on "SPROGBLOGGER HAS POPPED!!!!"

Pie on September 18, 2010 at 8:09 AM said...

Thanks for the heads up, I hope she is progressing well! Very exciting!

Laura on September 18, 2010 at 1:07 PM said...

Cool! I love her blog, too!! Exciting! Thanks! And best to you too!

Beautiful Mess on September 18, 2010 at 6:44 PM said...

WOOOHOOO headed over there right now.
*HUGS*

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez