Award for best slacker? Over the Top!


OverthetopawardBack in November I was greatly honored with a wonderful award by the witty and vivacious Sprogblogger.  To repay her generosity, I have been, eh, in deep philosophical meditation on her award.  Yeah, that’s it.  It’s not as if I would have been delaying or procrastinating, because well…that would just be wrong!  Believe me?  No?  <sigh>  OK.  I’ve been a slacker.

Drat.  That’s that I get for having so many intelligent and clever bloggidy friends.  What you should really do instead of reading my dull ass list is go and visit Dirk’s hilarious tale regarding the dangers of arachnids

Here are the rules for the award:

1. You can only use one word!  Ed. note: Yeah, right…how in the hell can someone do that?  I’ll try.
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers.  Ed. note:  Nah, I’m a rebel. You can’t tell me what to do!!!!! (walks out in huff, slams door)
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!  Ed. note:  You’ve got it!
4. Have Fun!  Wooooo hoooo!  I am abuzz with possibilities and anticipation.

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? In flower barrettes
3. Your mother? Fabulous
4. Your father? Giving
5. Your favorite food?  Yummy
6. Your dream last night? Nightmarish
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal?  Motherhood
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby?  Photography/Film
11. Your fear? Failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?  Mom+Filmmaker
13. Where were you last night?  Dinner-w/friends
14. Something that you aren’t?  Uptight
15. Muffins? CanIHazMuffins?
16. Wish list item?  http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/300490-USA/Nikon_2147_17_55mm_f_2_8G_ED_IF_AF_S.html#features
17. Where did you grow up? California
18. Last thing you did? When?
19. What are you wearing? Red
20. Your TV?  Tivo-ruled
21. Your pets? None :-(
22. Friends?  LotsOGeeksLikeMe
23. Your life? Full of happy possibilities
24. Your mood? Antsy
25. Missing someone? Nope
26. Vehicle? SUBARU!!!!!!
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Amazon.com
29. Your favorite color? Forest Green
30. When was the last time you laughed?  2:00 pm (MrBeep called me)
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? MrBeep
33. One place that I go to over and over? Saint Edward State Park
34. One person who e-mails me regularly? Varies
35. Favorite place to eat? Home (amid friends)

Sending this out to:  Honestly, whoever wants it can have it. It was going around a month ago, so I don’t recall who has already done the award and who hasn’t so consider yourself tagged if you like! 

8 comments on "Award for best slacker? Over the Top!"

Dirk on December 3, 2009 at 5:39 PM said...

Thanks for the mention. That was sweet. I do appreciate it.

Rotten on December 3, 2009 at 8:42 PM said...

I agree with you 100% on #16. That is a gorgeous lens!!! Maybe Santa will bring it to you.

Sunny on December 3, 2009 at 9:08 PM said...

A Suburu... yep, we're in Seattle. :)

Fun list, thanks for sharing!

sunflowerchilde on December 4, 2009 at 12:11 PM said...

I can't remember if I've commented before, but I wanted to say congrats and it sounds like we're in similar situations - I am 7 weeks 2 days pregnant with fraternal twins, and my symptoms are almost gone as of a few days ago. Luckily I had my first ultrasound yesterday, after the symptoms went away, and everything looked good.

It's nice to find some other bloggers who are in the same situation.

Also, my husband's a computer nerd, so I appreciate a little of the computer humor.

..al on December 7, 2009 at 5:15 AM said...

Lovely list there....

Take care!

kimbosue on December 7, 2009 at 7:54 AM said...

You're such a rebel for breaking all the rules!

FET Accompli on December 8, 2009 at 7:52 PM said...

I like flower barrettes too! And nice to read that you have such great parents :-)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall on December 9, 2009 at 11:51 AM said...

this post is filled with humors, great way to make your holiday wishes come true!

Sweet dreams, take care.

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez