How to make a fool out of yourself in 1 easy lesson


Step 1:  Publicly declare your frustration and disdain of Ovulation Predictor Test Kits.

Step 2:  Pee on said stick.

Step 3:  Get relatively easy to read and predicted results.

Step 4:  Look like a fool. 

OVPeeStick OVPeeStickCloseUp

Fine.  You only cost a freaking fortune, I guess that’ll teach me a lesson.  Stupid pee stick.  :-p 

12 comments on "How to make a fool out of yourself in 1 easy lesson"

jill on August 19, 2009 at 6:06 AM said...

Sorry it's negative :/ That is negative, right? Damn, those things are annoying...

..al on August 19, 2009 at 6:30 AM said...

Maybe they should teach these pee sticks to bray!

FET Accompli on August 19, 2009 at 6:48 AM said...

Stupid pee sticks!! For some reason though it looks like two lines? So I am slightly confused.

Sunny on August 19, 2009 at 8:27 AM said...

This is always my problem with these things. Does the test line have to be as dark as the control line for it to be positive? I mean, that looks positive to me. But is it?

If you are a fool, you're not alone. :)

PS I just started reading "Broken" by Megan Hart (I think that's her name)? Wow. WOW. I'm not sure I like it yet. But wow. LOL

IF Optimist, then... on August 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM said...

For the record, I'm saying that to me the lines looked equally dark. Plus other timing and body indicators correlate to OV so I'm pronouncing it officially OVtime.

Kate on August 19, 2009 at 10:56 AM said...

YAY two lines!

I am with you
OV time!
time to FWAP (with a purpose)
FFTFOIAM (for the fun of it and more)

Hope you get pregnant dear lady, for many reasons-- the selfish one? I want to celebrate.

XO
Kate

Kate on August 19, 2009 at 11:49 AM said...

So this means you're ovulating, correct? I hope so!

Beautiful Mess on August 19, 2009 at 1:51 PM said...

I don't think your a fool. I think you declaring frustration helped out! The Universe took note and BAM they worked. This time Murphy's Law worked out in your favor ;o)
*HUGS*

Kate on August 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM said...

At least it's getting close to surge time, with the test line that dark.
Have fun with the baby-making! Hope the stars align for you this time round...

Clare on August 21, 2009 at 11:13 AM said...

Good luck this month!!

K on August 24, 2009 at 5:09 PM said...

Hi...nominated you for an award on my blog....

Rachat de credit on October 28, 2011 at 1:35 AM said...

Thanks it is a great guide, now to make a fool out of ourself in 1 easy lesson is without a doubt very easy utilizing your recommendation. Kudos

 

IF Optimist, then... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved - Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez